Abstract on Canvas

DSCN4936

“Vibrant field”

20″ x 16″

Acrylics, inks, gels on heavy textured and sculpted surface (my own texture paste), displacement chemical (Surgical Spirits), Montana copper metallic spray paint on stretched canvas.

Again, I haven’t sealed this yet with a binder or clear gel. My daughter likes this one so much, I don’t think I will be allowed to do anymore work on it 🙂

Close ups of texture:

DSCN4938DSCN4937

Comments

9 comments on “Abstract on Canvas”
  1. Bravo! Encore! Luke, your work just knocks my socks off. Well done!

1. luke610 says:

Wow thanks Laura, I’m so glad you enjoy my efforts!

1. luke610 says:

Thank you very much Josipa!

2. Deb Breton says:

I too love your abstract work, great color palette. By the way – is your name Janice? (I think) you visited my site and left a reply – I wanted to see what kind of work you do and when I click the gravatar, the luke610wp site is deleted – was this you? That gravatar does not link to this site (maybe this was by design or it’s not you!) in any case just wanting to be sure I have the right person and am following you because I’m absolutely grooving on your work. Gosh – i hope this makes sense or you’ll think I’m daft!

3. luke610 says:

Hi Deb … Yes I am Janice! Thats weird about my gravatar will check that out tomorrow

4. ARTmoses says:

Those colors are so beautiful and powerful! great job!

5. luke610 says:

Thank you again for your comments … Greatly appreciated!